Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Get it Scrapped | December Daily

Hey everyone!

Today I'm on the Get it Scrapped blog with another December Daily layout from last year.

It's day 23 of my album. I am adapting the nordic style to my style...



You remember that donut box that was showing into the day 22? Well here it is! I didn't want to cover it (that's how special Tim Horton is now to me after 20 years not living in Canada anymore! ha!) So anyway, I made a mini page/polaroid style frame that I attached to one of the ring of the album.


This is some patterned paper from my Winter Joy collection with Pretty Little Studio. It's a music partition in French s'il-vous-plait! :) I added a tag, also from my collection as well as a tiny die cut (coffee break). Keeping the color combo to red, white and silver make for a nordic style layout.


Here's the first photo on the small frame.


And it's back side.


Simple but effective! And most importantly, the story is there. :)

See you soon for one last December Daily page!

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Gab said...

Love that you used the box!!