Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Project Life

Hey everyone!

Another Thursday means another share of my Project Life album. :)

As I told you before, I am mixing 8x8 and 6x6 pages to my album this year. The main reason is that I LOVE doing pages but I don't always have time because I'm working on my Project Life album all the time, so this is my way of mixing up things and trying to bring back the fun in the day to day documenting.

I made this whole layout with my January 2016 Hip Kit Club kits: PL kit, Embellishment kit, Cardstock kit. For more detail, visit me on their blog.


I went with a colored background for this photo. I tried it on white, because it's usually what i like best, but it was too harsh. This paper made the whole page feel more "homey".


I layered my photo on lighter papers though. And gave the paper some nice texture.


I used a PL card for my journaling. It's a nice way to tie my 8x8 pages with my pocket pages.


I layered a couple of embellishments and voila. It was a page quickly done and I love it!! :) It blends nicely in my album and makes my photo shine just a little bit brighter than if it was in a pocket.

Hope you like the inspiration!!

Marie



1 comment:

Gab said...

Great page - I love the patterned paper background