Sunday, January 24, 2016

December Daily 2015

Hey everyone!

Who is still not done with their December Daily? I must admit that it's my first time getting so much time to finish this project and it's kind of scarry! The area in front of our family computer is a total mess and getting on the nerves of everyone trying/wanting to used the computer. I really wish I could wave my wand and be done with it.

So anyway, this morning I decided I'd photograph all the pages I made up to now to get in it. Here they are.

CALENDAR

In my last December Daily post I left you at Day 8. And then, I decided to add my monthly calendar to my album. I filled all the little boxes and so it gives me a goaded of everything that happened during the month.


I took this calendar from Marie Lottermoser/Stitch in time and you can also get yours for free. Thank you so much Marie! This is one of my little December Daily pleasure each year! :)


I added a small tab (Pretty Little Studio) so it would be easy to find in the album.

DAY 9

My Day 9 consists of a double page spread + a small 3x8 insert.






The left page is a full page photo with a cluster of embellishments at the top.


Here is the "other" side of the stitched calendar tab. The stitching is definitely messy, but I think it adds a lot of style. :)


Here is the small cluster of embellishments. White wooden tree is from the Ali Edwards kit, Red metallic label is from Pretty Little Studio and the peace on earth tag is from Basic Grey. I added some embroidery silver string.


I really love the size of this little insert. It was my first time using it and it came really handy as I was looking for a way to write more text. I printed on a blue paper.


I added a very old brad. You know, old is not bad, it just mean that it was so cute I waited to find the perfect fit for it. ;)


On the other side of the page I typed our schedule of the day.


And I added a fun Pretty Little Studio die cut at the bottom with a little acetate tree.


This is the second page of the spread. When i have lots of stories, i go with a page protector with lots of pockets and I use blank space to write.


These PL cards with lots of white space have to be my favorite! Oh and I just love this font!!!


It was our piano day, so it seemed only fitting to use some clear music sheets to back my pictures. They are from Pretty Little Studio.


I really love these vellum stickers snowflakes!!


This here is a gold foil polka dot paper that I cut down to 3x4. I typed my journaling with my typewriter on a white piece of hardtack that I layered on top of the gold foil paper and I added a vellum tape (Pretty Little Studio)


Here you get a better view of the clear music sheet. I added a red foil label. On the other sided I adhere the same size photo and another label.

Tomorrow I'll show you Day 12, because that's what I'm showing on the Pretty Little Studio blog.  And I'll come back with days 10 and 11 shortly after that. Stay tuned!! :)

Marie

2 comments:

mamadawg365 said...

Keep going... you are not along..I see people posting them and I love the pics and videos showing them!! Good luck!!

Gab said...

Love it! I'm still not done either ... it's my goal to be done by the end of this month!