Saturday, December 19, 2015

December Daily - an Update!

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to chime in quickly today to show you a couple of December Daily pages.
I am NOT up to date. I am taking pictures and writing stories down though in my little log book I received with Ali's kit (any other booklet would be just as good. :) Ok, so I have my hands tied (sort of) and I can't really show you my pages as I make them because lots of them are for Design Team's assignment. So while we wait for pages 4 and 6-7 later next week, I want to show you days 3 and 5.

Day 3


I went with a mix of Ali Edward's and Citrust Twist Kit's paper and Pretty Little Studio journaling card (the logs), number on acetate and die cuts. I love the "cute" look of Pretty Little Studio. :)



I had a little bit of a challenge photographing our lights but I finally went with this photo that I cut in a square shape and matted on a gold glittery cardstock. I added a die cut and a small cluster of gold foil label, house die cut, glittery star and sequins. I like the diagonal line the the cluster, the words and the die cut form.


I love that huge paperclip.


I popped that little elf on some foam dots.


The white tree wood veneer was from Ali's kit and I simply stamped on it with red ink. I stole that idea from one of my favorite DD-ers (if not MY favorite!!!) Marie Lottermoser. (If you pay her a visit, tell her i say hi!) ;) The stamp is from Citrus Twist Kits. I don't remember from which kit it was but it was written OH. MY. I simply cut the 2 words appart and turned the OH up side down which gave me HO. :) Sometimes we have to be creative!! lol


The big 3 is a 3x4 acetate card from Pretty Little Studio and I added different kind of stars (wood, cardstock, chipboard) and sequins. I closed the opening of the pocket with my fuse tool (I had to trim the acetate a little).


Here's another view of my house and our lights. I simply printed it a little smaller than 4x6 and I added a tag for the journaling.





(Day 4 to come on December 23rd) ;)

Day 5


We went to a hockey game. Yay! :)


This is a part of the booklet they gave us with the names of the players. I only kept that part of it.


This is a large silver glittery star with a red acetate 5.


I stitched around the flyer and made it imperfect. On purpose. :) I love the rough look.



A picture of us 4 ans a small and simple embellishment cluster including a plastic charm that I have had for I think 7 years!!!


I love smaller photo in a 4x6 pocket so that I have space for journaling. And the striped paper is perfect to create lines to write on.


That little vellum "tuque" (or hat) is perfectly going with the team of hockey. And that little mouse is just sweet. As for this guy, he was one of our 6 seat neighbors et they were coming from Quebec to watch the game. The best part: they came from the city next to the city I grew up. We had the same dentist!!! lol So there were lots of chit chating and high living. And they were missing their kids so they bored mine to share their excitement. It was a great moment! :)


Here's my journaling. :)

Stay tuned, as tomorrow (yes, tomorrow) I'll be sharing some digital files for FREE on the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fanpage!! No need to register or even become a member or buy anything. You can just grab them. They are great to use in your December Daily album or even on non Christmas-y pages. Monday there will be a full blog post with lots of examples how to use the files. :) Even with a contribution from my very talented team mate Mira Jurecka. So that's tomorrow on the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fanpage. :)

2 comments:

all that scrapbooking said...

Gorgeous album! Can't wait for tomorrow then! Thank You MP for linkin' my blog here!

Gab said...

So pretty - love the elves!