Friday, November 13, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits - Chickenpox

Hi everyone!

Trina, the owner of Citrus Twist Kits, asked me to play with the add-on kit this month. :)
It's a baby themed kit so I went down memory lane. It was fun! I could fill up some of the gaps in my daughter's album.

Here's my first layout:


I used a white background, a 5x7 photo that I layered on top of some patterned papers and I added star around it. As simple as can be.


The vellum stars are from 7 Papers while the cardstock star were hand cut in one of the patterned papers that was in the kit. I added some word stickers on top of some of the stars.


The title is really standing out and I love it. These foam alphas are just great! The size is nice, the font is classy and the golden color is great. I used the Maggie Holmes roller stamped to stamp 3 times without reining it.



There is some gold foil on all the word stickers included in the kit (the large white ones and the small pink ones) which makes for a nice unity.


Here's a look at the layering, the stitching and the stars.


Come back tomorrow for my second layout made with the add-on kit. :)

Marie

1 comment:

Gab said...

Oh poor baby - those spots look sore. Beautiful LO though