Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pretty Little Studio | Love This

Hi everyone!

When I showed previews of this on Instagram, I got some good reactions of people who wanted to see the whole page. Unfortunately, the hard part about being on design teams is that I can't show my pages right away. So anyway, enough waiting, here's the whole page. :)


I started with a watercolor background where I mixed two shades of green. After that I backed up my picture on a mat, and on another layer, the purple one.

I sticked everything down and added other elements like the doily, small labels (i like to think of different ways to add them. This time I used a mini paperclip), butterflies, clouds, buttons, stars….


You can find this golden flair in the Marigold collection by Pretty little studio.



I also added some rub-ons from October Afternoon and Maggie Holmes. I LOVE rub-ons!!! I think that even if they don't add dimension, they are so sharp. Unlike a stamp. They are even, and bold and I like that. You can also apply them on anything. Finally I added some golden color shine drops from Heidi Swapp for some more shine. :)


There you go. :)
Hope you enjoyed!

Marie

2 comments: