Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pretty Little Studio | July's sketch challenge

Hi everyone!!

Starting pages with a sketch is something I never do, except when I have to, for an assignment. And you know what, every time I do use a sketch, I love it. The page comes together much quicker!!! Here's the sketch for July at Pretty Little Studio. If you want to play with us, you could win a nice prize (a 20$ grab bag!!!). There are not that many participations, so you have very good chances of winning! Just a hint for my readers. ;)

Here's the sketch for this month:


And here's my take on it:


I had lots of fun layering gold glittered cardstock, patterned papers and vellum and adding stickers, die cuts and flairs. I also love to add lots of small labels and tabs to add little details here and there. The gold letters are a must for me. Here i just used them to write one word of the title which I wanted to be the main focus of my page. When I play with gold like that, I like to stitch with a golden thread. It gives a nice finished look.








No comments: